Need a reason to learn Italian today? Here’s 7!
- REASON 1: According to UNESCO (the cultural and educational agency for the United Nations) the most of the world’s cultural heritage sites are in Italy. So if you love Arts and history and you are a traveler…you need to learn Italian!
- REASON 2: Italian is the language of MUSIC (piano, andante, opera)
- REASON 3: The Italian language is the closest to Latin, the common ancestor of all romance languages.
- REASON 4: Italian developed from Latin and an estimated 60 percent of the English vocabulary also comes from Latin.Knowing Italian may help improve your scores in English.
- REASON 5: No need of subtitles to see Fellini’s, Visconti’s, Pasolini’s and Salvatores’s movies!
- REASON 6: Italian literature boasts some of the world’s most famous writers and thinkers, like Dante, Verga, Pirandello, Ammaniti, Camilleri and Baricco.
- REASON 7: Italian has the highest number of words for describing food!
Sign up for our Italian classes for Adults today!