Date: March 28, 2014
Join us for this buffet dinner, featuring recipes from Calabria. The full menu includes:
– An Assortment of Meats & Cheeses: Home-Made Smoked Ricotta Cheese, Caciocavallo Silano Cheese, Pecorino Cheese, Guanciale, Nduja;
– Dishes of Peperonata, Preserved Eggplant & Fava Bean Bruschetta;
– Fresh Artichokes Tossed in Olive Oil & Grilled Lemon;
– Heirloom Tomatoes with Red Onions, Hot Pepper & Oregano;
– Roasted Cauliflower with Olives, Lemon & Parsley.
– Friscatula with Savoy Cabbage;
– Sundried Tomato Risotto;
– Ditali Pasta with Borlotti Beans, Potato, Tomato, Pancetta & Oregano.
– Zucchini Fritters;
– Roasted Red Peppers with Pecorino, Anchovy & Cherry Tomatoes;
– Peas and Onions;
– Pork Tenderloin with Fennel Seed, Honey & Chili;
– Swordfish with Beans.
– Gelato con Brioche with Citrus Preserves.
Doors open at 6:00pm, dinner served at 6:30pm, in the Ballroom. Tickets are $30 ($15 for children under 12 – for discounted children tickets, please phone us at 604 430 3337). Alcoholic beverages are not included, but a cash bar is available. Advanced ticket purchases are required.