- Chocolate Salami & Cheese Truffles Workshop
October 9, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Time for some chocolate charcuterie! Master Chocolatier, Geoseph Domenichiello, will teach you how to surprise your dinner guests with some beautiful chocolate salami to add to your cheese platter.
The class will include:
- Making two types of chocolate salami (no actual meat used). A traditional chocolate salami with cookies and nuts, as well as a Sicilian “cuccidati” version
- Hand rolled dark chocolate and parmigiano (yes, actual cheese) truffles. You will learn to make the ganache and roll them yourselves
- We will then finish and wrap our chocolate salami to look like they came straight from the butcher.
- Recipes and Instructions will be included
There will be no meat or egg products, but the truffles will include dairy. Bring your own containers for the truffles if you like. Aprons are suggested, but not required.
Ticket sales close the day before the event.
No cash refunds are available for the cultural events, workshop & classes. With at least 7 days’ notice, we would be happy to provide a credit to use towards other workshops and selected Il Centro initiatives (please inquire). If you give us less than 7 days’ notice, we may be able to issue a credit if we can fill your seat from our waiting list, but there is no guarantee. No credit will be issued for no-shows: whether you are able to attend or not, the instructor still needs to be fairly compensated. All tickets are 100% transferable at any time – just provide your receipt to the person attending or let us know their name by phone or email.