Event Date: December 16, 2013
Event Time: 17:45
Event Price: $40.00
Join us for this special Christmas Buffet dinner. This seasonal event will coincide with the special concert by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, which will take place at 7:30pm in our Ballroom. Doors open at 5:30pm for the Christmas Buffet Dinner, dinner will be served 5:45pm in our Trattoria.
The menu includes:
– young leaf salad with blood orange and bacon vinaigrette;
– cannellini bean soup with leek, chicken broth and kale;
– ricotta cheese crostini with olive oil and concasse grape tomatoes;
– fennel & pomegranate salad with diced cucumbers, celery tops and lemon;
– turkey roulade with sourdough stuffing, cranberry preserves and rich turkey gravy;
– Gelderman Farms country ham;
– Willow View Farms baked acorn squash;
– creamed spinach;
– celeriac and russet mash;
– wild rice pilaf with dried fruit and walnuts;
– individual red wine poached pear trifle layered with custard and vanilla cake;
– hot out of the oven Yorkshire pudding.
Tickets are $40 ($20 for children under 12). Alcoholic beverages are not included, but a cash bar is available.
Advanced ticket purchases are required. For more information and tickets, please call us at 604 430 3337.