Event Date: November 29, 2013
Event Time: 18:00
Event Price: $70.00
Internationally recognized Chef Carlo Zarri, specialized in Piedmont traditional cuisine with truffles and hazelnuts, will prepare a gourmet dinner featuring:
– King prawn tails with Piedmont hazelnut batter on a bed of pureed potatoes,
– Langhe style yellow bell peppers soup with Piedmont black truffle semolina cake,
– Piedmont style risotto with Langhe truffle,
– “Sofia Loren” vitellone beef fillet,
– Langhe style nonna’s pudding, and
– Hazelnut petit fours.
Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine offered by Rivetto Wines, and more wine will be available for purchase at the bar. Doors open at 6:00pm, dinner served at 7:00pm, in the Trattoria. Tickets are $70.00, this dinner is a precursor and fundraiser for the imminent Italian Film Festival (January 10-16, 2014). For information or tickets, call us at 604 430 3337.